Friday, February 02, 2007

Ate is Enough


8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 things I'm done with:

1. "The terrorists have won" Not funny, stopped being funny like 4 years ago, not even funny if it's a funny at some unfunny's expense.

2. mea culpa in re: justina. "Unless, of course, it’s with the ladies. Sexy ladies. Sexy ladies he can talk to at the clubs. Sexy ladies he’d prefer not to talk to at all. The new Justin’s got needs, ya’ll." Wow. Really, really retarded. Hey lady, it's okay to like things that suck. We all do. But quit it with the apologies that aren't apologies but are kind of apologies for being so very touched by it all.

3. dry, cracking feet. My feet are a frigging disaster area, though less so now than a couple of days ago.

4. Seinfeld reruns. I think I'm close to saturation point here. I know there are episodes I haven't seen: why won't they ever air those?

5. February. What a nothing-happening, shiftless month this is. Except for my man the King's birthday later on.

6. Those Mac commercials. Can we nuclear bomb absolutely everyone involved in the conception, production, and celebration of this ad campaign? Seriously? It's not a fucking lifestyle choice, it's just a fucking computer. If I am missing something, I guess I just don't want to know.

7. Restless sleep. I would very much like to fall into a dreamless, uninterrupted sleep at some point soon. Just one night would be fine.

8. Me. I'd rather think of eight things I like. Next time I will.

1 comment:

relentlessivanlendl said...

There IS February 18th.